вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

TERRARIA PUMPKIN MOON AFK FARM DOWNLOAD

We are constantly learning more, improving on old designs and understanding different aspects of the game better. After watching this I realize I have soo much to learn about this game. Can get get 7 likes for fun with wires? DicemanX knows more than just about any body only people like W1K and zerogravitas know as much as him. I'd go actuated spears.

Uploader: Samucage
Date Added: 13 August 2011
File Size: 48.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46463
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thread starter DicemanX Start date May 4, What if you could get it while you're AFK? I'd go actuated spears. Thanks for checking out my video, I appreciate it!

AFK Pumpkin Moon Wave 15 Farm :: Terraria General Discussions

After watching this I realize I fxrm soo much to learn about this game. Also, some troubleshooting hints here. You only spawn 1 slime in that hole correct?

Your Kung Fu is strong, teach us Master.

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

Do you think you might have accidentally swung your weapon? I might build one of these at the edge of a map so that I don't have to use soooooo much lave Tomorrow is gonna be busy. Yes I don't actually like actuated traps firing! The challenge with a trap like this is compacting everything for speed and keeping the wires clean as possible. Discussions Rules and Guidelines.

I'll definitely try building one of those. Farming isn't really for me but I appreciate the effort you put into these. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible.

Originally posted by Death Fak Above:. Originally posted by GuyThatDies:. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I used multicolored stained glass for the background, does that matter? This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic harassment, fighting, or rude posts.

Shimapan View Profile View Posts. Originally posted by HappyDays:. Some geospatial data on this website is provided by geonames. Thanks for checking out my thread! You ark spot on with the compacting statement.

Terraria AFK Pumpkin Moon Farm Step-by-Step Build Tutorial ( events) – Видео Dailymotion

Home Pumpkon Workshop Market Broadcasts. I downloaded the map and it's full of great ideas The Ice Queen is too mobile for this trap to work. Desertscape View Profile View Posts. Last edited by Torchfire ; Jan 23, 4: Haha you noticed that comment in the video huh lol! Going to reproduce something very similar on my Xbox I totally missed something in tedit.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий